With the Lenten season upon us, many parishes are offering special meals, including the ever popular fish fry dinner.
Cleveland 19 has compiled a list of where you can find a fish meal this Lent. We are updating this list as we go, so if you don’t see your favorite location yet, check back. If you’d like to add a fish fry location to our list, send an email HERE and let us know.
- Fish Fry Fridays February 16, 23 March 2,9,16 and 23rd. Serving Times 5 -7:30 p.m. $12 – $7. Featuring: fried Lake Erie perch, beer battered Cod, Shrimp, baked Lemon pepper Cod, Salmon and Pierogi. All dinners include French Fries or Baked Potato or Mac-n-cheese with vegetable, cole slaw, roll & butter, dessert and drink. (Takeout orders are available)
- 18205 Chillicothe Rd., Chagrin Falls 44023
- Fish Fry begins Feb. 16 – March 23
- 9925 Johnnycake Ridge Rd, Mentor, OH 44060, in the school MPR and Gym. Hours: 5 – 7:30 p.m. This wonderful Fish Fry offers dine-in, all you can eat for Adults: $14; Children (ages 6-12): $6.00; and children 5 and under eat free! The menu includes delicious baked and battered cod, breaded shrimp, homemade seafood chowder, and other kid-friendly fare such as macaroni and cheese, pizza, pasta, with a variety of delicious side dishes and desserts. There is also a carry-out menu and an a la carte menu.
- Every Friday during Lent from 4-8 pm
- All tips will support various local organizations for providing hostess and waitressing service each Friday
- Fried cod, French fries, coleslaw or mac and cheese, shrimp dinner also available, as well as pierogies and assorted baked goods
- Take-out orders available
- March 2- Tips benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Society, March 9 – Tips benefit St. Brendan School, March 30 – Tips benefit the Bretton Ridge Women’s Club.
- All You Can Eat! Fish Fry Fridays February 16 and 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23. 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. $13 adults, $11 seniors, $6 children. Menu: Fish, pierogies, french fries, cabbage & noodles, mac & cheese, apple sauce, cole slaw, roll, coffee, punch (Takeout available, Adults $10.00 & Child $5.00 *Enter through Glass Doors of Church for takeout)
- 3434 George Ave Parma, OH 44134, 440-884-2319
- Friday Feb. 16 and 23, March 2, 9, 16 and 23 from 5 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Dinner prices from $8.75 to $11.50.
- All dinners include: beverage, bread, bakery and your choice of coleslaw or applesauce. Homemade pierogis, cabbage and noodles, potato pancakes, beer-battered fish and other items.
- Dine-in or carry-out available.
- 7700 Hoertz Road, Parma.
Copyright 2018 WOIO. All rights reserved.