With the Lenten season upon us, many parishes are offering special meals, including the ever popular fish fry dinner.
Cleveland 19 has compiled a list of where you can find a fish meal this Lent. We are updating this list as we go, so if you don’t see your favorite location yet, check back. If you’d like to add a fish fry location to our list, send an email HERE and let us know.
- Fish Fry, Friday Feb. 20, French Fries, Salad Bar, Dessert, Pop, Coffee, $12.95 + tax, 4:30 – 8:30 p.m., Carry out Available
- 31972 Walker Road, Avon Lake, Oh 44012
- Fish Fry, Fridays March 3,10,17,24,31 and April 7th. Serving Times 5 -7:30 p.m. $12 – $7. Featuring: fried Lake Erie perch, beer battered Cod, Shrimp , baked Lemon pepper Cod, Pierogi and stuffed shells. All dinners include French Fries or Baked Potato or Mac-n-cheese with vegetable cole slaw, roll & butter, dessert and drink. (Takeout orders are available)
- 18205 Chillicothe Rd., Chagrin Falls 44023
- March 3- Apr. 7. Hours: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (every Friday during Lent except Good Friday). Menu: Walleye, Sole, Baked Salmon, Shrimp and Combo dinners. We also offer pierogies, cabbage and noodles, rice and beans, macaroni and cheese, and clam chowder and more. Dinner prices $6 – $14.
- Holy Trinity Parish, Fogarty Hall, 14040 Puritas Ave., Cleveland, OH
- Fish Fry begins Friday, February 24 – April 7. Hours: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- 3256 Warren Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- Lenten Fish Fry’s, March 3 – April 7, Delicious dinners served from 5 – 8:30 p.m. Menu: Fried or Baked Fish, Fried Shrimp or Pierogies. All meals include clam chowder, side dishes, dessert & coffee
- A 2017 $2.00 club membership is required & available at the door.
- 6417 St. Clair Ave., Cleveland, OH
- Holy Name Church will hold a Fish Fry every Friday from March 3 through April 7 from 3-7 p.m. The menu includes fish and shrimp dinners from $8.50 – $10. Available sides: clam chowder, pierogis, fresh cut french fries and coleslaw, cabbage/noodles, deserts and beverages. (Take out is available)
- 8328 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44105
- Fish Fry Fridays 5 – 8 p.m. March 3 – April 14. Dinners $10 (cash only). Choice of: Fried Flounder (3) pieces, Baked Cod (2) pieces, Shrimp (8), Pierogi (6). Each meal includes coleslaw, french fries OR (2) pierogi, dessert & coffee. A la Cart menu also available.
- 3205 Fulton Road, Cleveland, OH 44109, 1-216-961-8331
- St. Mark will hold a Fish Fry on two Fridays during Lent, March 10 and March 31. The Menu includes:
- St. Mark Church, 15800 Montrose Ave., Cleveland, OH 216-226-7577
- Fish Friday, Fridays, March 3 – April 7, 4:30 – 7 p.m. in the Parish Center Cafeteria.
- 4423 Pearl Road, Cleveland, 1-216-749-2323
- Fish Fry, Friday Feb. 24 – April 7, 5 – 8 p.m. Come One, Come All!
- 3256 Warren Rd., Cleveland
- The 2017 Fish Fry is slated for Fridays beginning March 3 – April 7
- 3352 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Hts., OH 44118
- Fish Fry begins Mar.3 – Apr. 7
- 9925 Johnnycake Ridge Rd, Mentor, OH 44060, in the school MPR and Gym. Hours: 5 – 7:30 p.m. This wonderful Fish Fry offers dine-in, all you can eat for Adults: $14; Children (ages 6-12): $6.00; and children 5 and under eat free! The menu includes delicious baked and battered cod, breaded shrimp, homemade seafood chowder, and other kid-friendly fare such as macaroni and cheese, pizza, pasta, with a variety of delicious side dishes and desserts. There is also a carry-out menu and an a la carte menu.
- Fish Fry’s every Friday in Lent (Served in school cafeteria) 4 – 7 p.m.
- 13623 Rockside Rd., Garfield Heights, Ohio
- 4th Annual Lenten Fish Fry Fundraiser, every Friday March 3 – April 14, 4 – 8 p.m., $10, Menu: 2 pieces of fish, fries, slaw & roll
- Lakewood Masonic Building, 15300 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio
- Friday Feb. 20, Serving delicious Lake Erie perch, fries, cole slaw, cabbage and noodles, stuffed cabbage and other menu items. American Slovak Club – We are known to have the BEST Fish in town AND it’s a great place to meet with friends! Come see us.
- 2915 Broadway Ave., Lorain, OH
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (i.e: tilapia, white fish, crab cakes, pierogies, potato pancakes, lobster bisque soup, clam chowder)
- 14865 Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights, OH
- Fish Fry/Chicken Finger Dinner, Fri, March 3, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. every 2 weeks on Friday, until Mar 17, 2017.
- 3409 Johnson Road, Norton, 44203
- Fish fry every Friday, Feb. 24 – April 21, 4 – 8 p.m., Adult dinner $12, children $8. Menu: Baked or fried fish, shrimp, chicken schnitzel, cheese lasagne rolls, baked potato or fries, cole slaw or applesauce, dessert.
- Lenau Park, 7370 Columbia Rd., Olmsted Township, 440-235-2646
- All Fridays during Lent (excluding Good Friday), 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. $13 adults, $11 seniors, $6 children. Menu: Fish, pierogies, french fries, cabbage & noodles, mac & cheese, apple sauce, cole slaw, roll, coffee, punch (Dine-in and Carry-out menus)
- 3434 George Ave Parma, OH 44134, 440-884-2319
- Annual fish fry every Friday, March 3 – April 7. In addition to meeting new parishioners you will help the people of El Salvador develop a system with pure water as the proceeds of our “Fish Fry for the Needy” will go toward this goal. We will be helping people to finally get pure water.
- 16271 Pearl Road, Strongsville Ohio
- Lenten Dinners! March 3rd and April 7th. Come for food while enjoying the company of friends & family. Dinners are available for dine-in or to carry-out.
- 12700 Pearl Rd., Strongsville, Ohio
- Fish Fry, March 3 – April 7, 5 – 7:30 p.m.
- 2345 Bassett Road, Westlake, Ohio
- Fish Fry, monthly, every other Friday, 5 – 8 p.m.
- 38295 Pelton Rd., Willoughby, Ohio
Copyright 2017 WOIO. All rights reserved.