Major League Baseball has announced the times for the World Series.
The World Series begins Tuesday, Oct. 25. First pitch will be at 8:08 p.m.for all games except Game 5, which would be 8:15 p.m.
— MLB Communications (@MLB_PR) October 21, 2016
The World Series schedule is below:
Game 1 (at Cleveland): Tuesday, Oct. 25 8:08 p.m.
Game 2 (at CLE): Wednesday, Oct. 26 8:08 p.m.
Game 3 (at Chicago/Los Angeles): Friday, Oct. 28 8:08 p.m.
Game 4 (at Chicago/Los Angeles): Saturday, Oct. 29 8:08 p.m.
Game 5 (at Chicago/Los Angeles): Sunday, Oct. 30 8:15 p.m.
Game 6 (at CLE): Tuesday, Nov. 1 8:08 p.m.
Game 7 (at CLE): Wednesday, Nov. 2 8:08 p.m.
The team clinched its first World Series berth since 1997 with a 3-0 win over the Toronto Blue Jays in Game 5 on Wednesday. The Indians await the winner of the National League Championship Series between the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Cavaliers (including Toronto native Tristan Thompson) rooting for Indians
- Cleveland sports winners have one thing in common… the number 19
- Teams are not supposed to be able to do what the Indians have been doing
- The secondary market for World Series tickets has gotten obscene
- People really want Terry Francona to run for president
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.
Copyright 2016 WOIO. All rights reserved.