On Saturday, July 23 there were 8 people shot and 2 stabbed. On Sunday, July 24 there were reports of 3 shootings and one stabbing.
One of those shooting included a homicide on Bushnell Court near East 68th St.
A 15-year-old was shot in the back Saturday at East 117th and Union at 4:21 p.m. No word on his condition.
Others shootings included:
- At 12:52 a.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old man shot in the foot in the 1800 block of East 97th Street.
- At 2:38 a.m. Saturday, a 46-year-old woman was stabbed in the stomach at 10014 Pierpoint Ave. She was taken to UH.
- At 2:38 a.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old man was stabbed in the arm at 7115 Worley Ave. He was also taken to UH.
- At 2:38 a.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old man shot in the hip in the 11300 block of Glenboro Drive.
- At 2:38 a.m. Saturday, two men shot downtown. One shot in the head.
- At 4 a.m. Saturday, a man (unknown age) was shot in the leg at the corner of W. 41st and Clark.
- At 11:14 a.m. Saturday, a 34-year-old man was shot at 7514 Aetna Road. He is being treated at Metro.
- At 4:21 p.m. Saturday, a 15-year-old boy was shot at East 117th and Union. He was shot in the back and is now being treated at Rainbow.
- At 5:11 p.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old man was shot at East 63rd and Woodland. He was shot in the leg and was taken to UH.
- At 2:06 a.m. Sunday, a 27-year-old man was shot multiple times at 6808 Bushnell Court. He died at Metro.
- At 2:26 a.m. Sunday, a 49-year-old woman was stabbed at W. 122nd and Lorain. She is at Metro.
- At 4:52 a.m. Sunday, a woman was shot at 17027 Euclid Avenue. She is at UH.
- At 11:33 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man was shot at 4209 Bohn Avenue. He is at UH.
No arrests have been made in any of the incidents.
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.
Copyright 2016 WOIO. All rights reserved.